See Pennswood Village firsthand. Join us for a tour!
Pennswood Village is home to inspired retirement living.
Pennswood Village has been an established Bucks County tradition for more than three decades. We are a non-profit Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) guided by Quaker values, where residents share a thirst for knowledge and a love of activity.
There’s no better way to see what Pennswood Village is all about than to experience it firsthand! On your personal tour, you will get a chance to:
- See a variety of apartment floor plan options that can suit any lifestyle
- Explore our beautiful 82-acre campus
- Learn about our many stimulating on-campus amenities and activities, including an extensive library with over 6,000 books, art galleries, a 60-foot lap pool and modern fitness center
- Taste the delicious creations prepared by our talented culinary staff
- Experience the warmth and welcome of Quaker values for all, including dignity, respect and a commitment to diversity
Join us at Pennswood Village for a tour. Call 215-504-1118 or fill out this convenient form to schedule your tour today!
Schedule your tour today!